Winery & Brewery Tour for 2 with Tastings£30.00
Why We Love It
- Extensive range of quality English wines, ales & liqueurs
- Tasters of cheese pate and crackers
- Award winning Winery & Brewery
- Over 18 years
Enjoy this 2 hour ‘behind the scenes’ brewery and wine tour for two around the Chiltern Winery and Brewery. Find out from the experts at Chiltern Valley Winery & Brewery about grape pressing, fermentation, bottling and labelling.
After your tour there is a tutored tasting of 3 to 4 of the wide selection of Wines, Ales & Liqueurs. Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Old Luxters is home to ‘Chiltern Valley Wines’, its Vineyard, Winery, Old Luxters Brewery, Liqueur making facilities and cellar shop. If you enjoy and interested in quality wines, ales or liqueurs then this is a highly recommended experience!
- 2 hour tour
- Behind the scenes tour of the Winery and Brewery
- Visit the bottling and labelling hall
- Tutored tasting of 3 to 4 of each of their wines, ales and liqueurs
- 10% discount on any wines, ales and liqueurs purchased from the cellar shop on the day of your tour
- Scheduled tours are 11 am | 3pm | 6.30 pm (pre booking essential)
Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Old Luxters is home to ‘Chiltern Valley Wines’, its Vineyard, Winery, Old Luxters Brewery, Liqueur making facilities and cellar shop. Their first vines were planted in 1982 on the slopes of the Chiltern Hills, surrounded by beech woodland and overlooking the beautiful Hambleden Valley near Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, UK. Old Luxters to this day is still owned and run by the Ealand family
- Must be 18 years of age and over
- This experience is available on most weekdays / weekends throughout the year however weekend availability is limited and would advise booking approx 4 months in advance.
- Must have booked and taken experience before the expiry date
- Excludes lunch
- Subject to availability
- No transport to venue
Address: Old Luxters Vineyard, Hambleden, Henley on Thames, RG9 6JW