Italian Wine Tasting At Home for Two£57.95
Why We Love It
- A journey into Sicilian wines
- Quality and authentic food matched with wines
- All delivered to your home
- Simple guide to wine tasting
- Over 18s
- Family and friends
- Dinner parties and special occasions
Enjoy the ultimate Italian wine tasting experience at home for two. This Italian wine tasting box is the perfect gift for the food and wine lover. Included there are four x 250ml bottles of Italian wine for each person and accompanied with some specially selected Italian foods, that are perfectly paired with each wine.
Included is some fine grained salame milano, tender and full of flavour and speck, a cured, lightly smoked ham that is well-marbled with a highly elastic texture and deep flavour. There are two cheeses, pecorino piccante, a tasty flavoursome cheese that has a delicate and slightly spicy aroma, 100g (spicy) and montasio, a creamy unpasteurised cow’s milk cheese, originating from Friuli Venezia Giulia.
To accompany your wine tasting experience, is taralli, the classic snack from Puglia and the biggest olives in the world, beauties from Cerignola. There is a easy guide to wine tasting, to help you appreciate the amazing aromas and tastes you’ll come across when drinking the Italian family wines. There are great rules to make sure you pair the wines perfectly with the delicious Italian food.
***Vegetarian option is available upon request.
- Wine: 4 x 250ml bottles of Italian wine
- Zibibbo: Smooth to the palate, this wine offers a wide shade of perfumes that range from spices to floral and fruits.
- Bio Grillo: Grillo vines are the flagship of our varieties. For this wine, we have chosen the highest hill in order to exalt its freshness and flavour.
- Frappato: This blend reaches perfect equilibrium between the notable tannins of the Nerello Mascalese and the low tannins content of Frappato.
- Perricone: For decades the Perricone, or the so-called pignatello, had been the undisputed leader of the red grapes in western Sicily.
- Meats: Salame Milano & Speck
- Cheeses: Pecorino Piccante 100g (spicy) and Montasio
- Accompaniments: Taralli and olives
- Wine tasting guide
Veeno bars are authentic Italian wine bars where you will find quality wines and delicious Italian food. The company started in 2013 when two friends who shared a love for Italian Aperitivo, the ritual of drinking, nibbling and relaxing after work decided to open a their very own outlet.
Veeno wines come from Caruso & Minini, a family vineyard in Sicily where Great-Grandfather Francesco planted the first vines in the XIX century. Since then, Founder Nino and the team have been working hard to ensure that the quality and tradition is maintained and served in their restaurants for you to enjoy.
The authentic Italian menu offers the finest cured meats and cheeses as well as some classics with a twist to ensure you have the best experience at Veenos. Whether you’re meeting friends for brunch or a sharing board there are plenty of options to tempt your taste buds.
- Delivery is usually next day when order is placed Monday to Thursday by 12 pm.
- Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursdays will not be processed until the following Monday.
- Fresh products can be consumed up to three days after deliver
- All goods are packaged in a special chilled box
- Products may change due to availability
- Delivery included