ULTIMATE SAILING for TWO£389.00
14 day Refund guarantee
Voucher valid for 1 year
24 HR Support
Why We Love It
- Amazing views along the Firth of Forth
- Life on board the stunning Catamaran
- Fish & Chips at Anstruther
Enjoy a spectacular day out on the water with this Ultimate Sail for Two. This full day cruise takes you under the iconic Forth bridges and passes all of the inner islands before routing out towards the famous Bass Rock or the Isle of May and the Open Sea. We then set sail for Anstruther Marina for some well-deserved, “world famous” fish and chips and then road transport back to South Queensferry.
All included in the price of the voucher.
This trip will take 8 hours and runs monthly at weekends | Minimum Sea distance 40 nautical miles
- Comprehensive safety briefing and coffee
- Depart the marina and sail under the famous & historic Forth road and rail bridges
- Sail past the inner islands of Inchgarvie, Inchcolm, Inchmickery and Inchkeith
- Keep an eye out for Seals, Porpoises, Puffins, Gannets and a selection of Sea Birds that call the river home
- Explore the beautiful coastline of Fife’s East Neuk and see Edinburgh from a different perspective
- Route past the Isle of May or the Bass Rock before routing North to Anstruther
- Enjoy Some proper Blue Water Cruising, there is nothing to the East but the horizon
- Arrive at Anstruther Marina for some well-deserved fish & chips
- Return travel by road to South Queensferry
Edinburgh Boat Charters – great sailing, great venue, great fun
Edinburgh Boat Charters have a unique range of experiences for the discerning buyer. Their high specification luxury sailing catamaran is unique to the East Coast of Scotland.
Edinburgh Boat Charters sail in beautiful, historic and inspiring locations, their luxury Catamaran is a popular choice for private charter.
Edinburgh Boat Charters is owned and “skippered” by a passionate, experienced sailor, local to the area, who is dedicated to providing you with a fantastic day out, be that with colleagues, friends or family.
- Trips run monthly from May to September.
- Voucher valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Not suitable for children under 5.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users.
Address: Port Edgar Marina Shore Road South Queensferry Edinburgh EH30 9SQ