Tea Blending & Tasting MasterclassFrom £35.00
Why We Love It
- Tea Tasting
- Take your own tea blends home
- Unlimited Tea Cocktails & Mocktails
Learn all about the art of tea blending and tasting masterclass at the award winning Bird & Blend Tea Company. The tea blending & tasting experiences are extremely popular workshops. Hosted on Friday and Sunday evenings at seven locations in the UK. Whether you book for one or in a group you will be sure to have fun.
This tea blending & tasting masterclass is the perfect gift for anyone who wants to learn all about tea blending, with friends, colleagues and great way to celebrate special occasions.
What’s included in the tea blending & tasting masterclass:
- Please check with each location for dates and times
- earn all about different teas and blending herbs
- How the teas are are made, best enjoyed and their health benefits.
- Expert Tea Mixologists will help you create, design, name and package your own tea blends to take home.
- Choose from the tea cocktail/mocktail menu and get hands on as they mix you up your favourite flavours at the tea cocktail bar.
Bird & Blend Tea Co. is an award winning, unique Tea Mixology Company, they are a fairly young, happiness spreading, independent tea company, on a mission to make people happy with tea!
Starting off packing tea in their bedroom & attending markets, building Bird & Blend from scratch has been Krisi and Mike’s passion for the last three years. Now with an awesome team, multiple retail stores and a thriving international online store Bird & Blend is leading the way in tea innovation in the UK.
The masterclasses and blending sessions are available at the following locations:
Brighton | Bristol | Manchester | Nottingham | Tunbridge Wells | Islington, London | Borough, London
Due to the popularity of the workshop and as they sell out months in advance, any changes to your booking must be made 14 days prior to the workshop date.
If you don’t show up to your workshop and fail to contact the provider up to 14 days prior to your tasting, you will be unable to re-book another date. No refund will be given and no future tasting offered.
- All changes to your booking can be made up to 14 days prior to your tasting date.
- Fridays 6.30-9pm | Sundays (6-8.30pm).
- You will be unable to re-book if you fail to turn up at your tea tasting.
- To re-book a session you must notify providers up to 14 days before the date .