Supercar Driving Experience One CarFrom £49.00
Why We Love It
- Adrenalin fuelled experience
- Freedom to drive the world’s top supercars.
- Expert tuition
This supercar driving experience with one car, is known as the ‘supercar blast’ and is a taster session driving luxury supercars. Choose from one of the supercars in the luxury fleet at one of the various locations:
- Mustang GT | Lamborghini Gallardo | Ferrari California | Audi R8 | Aston Martin V8 Vantage
- Nissan Skyline GTR | Porsche Cayman | Subaru WRX STI
- Jaguar F-Type | Chevrolet Camaro | Dodge Challenger
After your safety briefing, an experienced expert instructor guide you drive round the tracks like a professional, during this adrenaline fuelled supercar experience. You will learn some techniques and tips as you drive round the coned circuits. This LGE voucher is applicable to weekday bookings and there is an option to upgrade to a weekend drive for £25 payable at time of booking with the selected venue. Spectators are welcome and there is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult).
- Anglesey Circuit – The international & coastal venue
- Stafford Circuit
- Three Sisters in Wigan – One of the UK’s most challenging tracks
- Tockwith in York – the perfect mix of long straights and chicanes for test driving your capabilities
- 1 – 3.5 hours at the venue depending on how many cars you drive
- Safety briefing
- Weekday drives and choice of location:
- 3 laps at Stafford
- 2 laps at Anglesey
- 3 laps at Three Sisters
- 3 laps at Tockwith
- Car choice is subject to availability at time of booking
- Passenger experience for a heart-stopping high-speed lap with pro-driver
Driveme are one of the leading suppliers of driving experiences in the UK. They give adults and children the opportunity to drive the cars they dream of owning and have the cars and facilities to provide customers with a driving experience suited to them in a safe and controlled environment.
Venues where you can enjoy this experience
Stafford Driving Centre: 3 miles from Junction 14 on the M6 (3 laps per car).
- The track is 1.1 mile long and consists of 2 main hairpins and chicanes.
- Onsite parking, onsite catering facilities, children’s play area and picnic area are amongst some of the many facilities available at Stafford Driving Centre.
- Events run at Stafford on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between January to December.
Anglesey Race Circuit: Ty Croes, Anglesey, North Wales (2 laps per car).
- The Track is 1.5 miles long and is an international racing circuit used for motor racing, the course consists of
- 2 hairpin
- bends and 4 long straights.
- Events run at Anglesey on selected dates from March to October.
- Onsite parking, Pit Stop cafe, spectators viewing areas and toilets.
Three Sisters Circuit: Three Sisters Road, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan (3 laps per car)
- The track boasts a length of 1,600 meters (1 mile). The twisting part of the track allows you to test the handling of
- your car and on the straighter circuit you will be able to test the speed and acceleration of your chosen supercar.
- Events run at Three Sisters on selected Mondays from March to September.
- Onsite parking, on site cafe, toilets alongside the track and briefing room.
Tockwith Motorsports Centre: Tockwith Autodrome, Tockwith, York (3 laps per car).
- The track is located in the North of England, with a brand new 1.25 mile tarmac circuit which is perfect for our driving.
- experiences with a mix of long straights and chicanes for you to test your driving capabilities.
- Events run at Tockwith on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between March to October.
- Bookings made between 11am and 3pm are classed as premium time slots and will incur an additional cost of £10. These are subject to availability, please enquire at time of booking.
- Onsite parking, toilets, cafe and accessible viewing areas for spectators.
- Go to luxurygiftexperience.com/redeem to get your redemption code
- You must have your redemption code when booking
- You must hold a full manual driving licence, less than 6’6”, weigh less than 18 ½ stone
- LGE Gift voucher are valid for 4 months
- Valid during the week only, option to upgrade to weekends payable at venue
- Extra laps can be added at time of booking (£10 per lap, per car) – payable locally
- Extra drives are available on the day subject to availability.
- No animals are allowed onsite.
Optional Policies – These can be purchased direct from the vendor
- Cancellation Policy – To cover you in case your event needs to be rescheduled.
- Damage Waiver Policy – To cover the driver in the event of an accident.