Spring Flower Arranging Classes NorthamptonFrom £200.00
Why We Love It
- Learn flower arranging from a professional.
- Fun and Practical, suitable for all levels of experience.
- Keep what you make, something to show off at the end.
A Spring Flower arranging party at your home or venue of your choice (minimum of 5 people – within 40 miles of Northampton)
This fun flower arranging experience for groups of 5 or more to learn, and then create, your own Flower Arrangements. This experience is ideal for Birthday Parties, Hen Parties, Team Building or just as a treat. Lots of different designs to pick from such as flower arrangement’s without foam, hand-tied/posys, door wreaths, hair crowns, just to name a few.
Always a lovely time of the year as favourite seasonal Spring flowers return. Also, lots of Pussy Willow and Cornus around to create fresh inspirational designs. Or perhaps get on board with an Easter workshop and make an innovative design for the Easter holidays.
Your flower arranging experience will include:
- Typically, 2 hours duration.
- Professional tuition from a qualified florist and experienced demonstrator.
- All of your fresh flowers, materials, and use of equipment are included.
- Quality designs to keep at the end of the session.
After qualifying, Claire has spent several years as a Senior Florist, establishing her reputation across all types of floristry. She is proud to have styled the flowers for many weddings and events. Her work has been featured in the international ‘Floral Design’ magazine, and has recently demonstrated at the Royal Horticultural Society Flower School.
Claire is currently working as a floristry tutor and comes equipped with not only masses of knowledge, but lots of tutoring experience too!
When asked what is the best part of running these workshops? Claire answered she is keen to share her enthusiasm for all things floral with others. Book her for your floral party!
- Minimum age 16.
- Available within a 40-mile radius of Northampton, England.
- Buyer is responsible for providing space in their home, workplace or an alternative venue. Claire can help you to source a venue if required. Venue hire is not included within the cost of the experience.
- Minimum of 5 people
If hosting the experience at home or in your workplace, it is recommended to hold the event in a kitchen or similar area, where the floor can be easily swept