3 Hour Recording Studio SessionFrom £45.00
Why We Love It
- Fun recording studio experience
- Informative & Interactive
- Production team are outstanding
This 3 hour recording studio session will be interactive, informative and a great bonding experience for you and your friends and you can unleash the budding pop stars among you and have a party like no other, singing to your favourite songs. This group day out is in a professional recording studio, with all the state of the art equipment, together with expert producers, that will help you all, sound like professional singers.
On the day, you will be greeted by Songaker’s engineer, who will show you around the studio and give you help setting up, to start recording. Relax and decide who will sing which parts or decide to sing it all together, the choice is yours. You will be able to hear your singing, play it back and test the levels with the headphones on. Once those vocal cords are ready, it’s time to get started and run through the tracks multiple times, add any sound effects you would like.
Finally once everyone is happy with the takes, the engineer will then do the rest and add the finishing touches to perfect your songs, by using industry standard effects and mixing techniques. This recording session will be a memorable day that you can relive for years by playing back your recorded songs for years to come.
Three hours in any of the 70 professional studios nationwide
- Min 6 upto max 25 people
- Release your final song onto The Official Chart
Digital download copy available for each person
Choice of over 10,000 great quality backing tracks
Special Artist Lanyard
Singing builds confidence, raises energy levels and bonds a team like no other experience. Enhanced team spirit has shown to continue into the workplace with many participants wanting to do the experience again even though 70% of people think they cannot sing. Songmaker will work with you to deliver a great experience.
Preparing for your Songmaker Experience
Whether you keep your singing in the shower or you think you can give Adele a run for her money, Songmaker will be providing you with some essential tips that will help you get the most from your voice. What better way to prepare for your Songmaker experience.
Travel, catering, filming, photography, t shirt printing, personalized USB sticks, choreographers can all be added to your package.
- Please contact Songmaker or third party to book your experience & select your location
- Stated time is a guide only & may vary depending on experience. It will not be less, please allow for extra time.
- Please arrive in good time for your experience
- Any amendments made to the booking once confirmed will incur a £5 administration charge per change
- All backing track choices must be chosen and Songmaker informed a minimum of 7 days prior to session date.
- In the event of a booking less than 7 days prior to session date a choice must be made within 48 hours of booking using the backing track catalogue.
- Additional tracks can be purchased if you are unsure of what to sing on the day at a cost of £7.99 each
- You may bring your own backing track to a recording session, but they cannot guarantee the quality of the finished recording
- Songmaker or third party guarantees the quality of all backing tracks purchased via their system & endeavour to make these as realistic to the originals as possible
- If the track you have chosen is not available on the day they reserve the right for you to choose an alternative using their website or the tracks available at the studio
- Songmakers T&C’s apply