Wildlife walk with the bird whisperer for one person in a small group, is perfect if you love exploring new areas with beautiful scenery. This 3 hour walking tour, with a wildlife expert guide, is a fantastic day out for those that enjoy being outdoors amongst nature and interested in wildlife.
This wildlife walk is up to three hours, and you are part of a small group of upto 6 people. This is likely to increase to 10 people, when Covid restrictions ease. The small group size allows for a full wildlife experience, and enables you to see and hear the various wildlife.
The bird whisperer will take you on a walk, where you may see the beautiful Kingfisher, admire the incredibly friendly Firecrests and visit the captivating Yellowhammers. There is also the chance, that you may spot the elusive Goldcrests and even spend time watching the majestic Kites and Buzzards, as you learn the difference between them.
The date and time of the walk can be selected and booked from scheduled times and dates. Walks are scheduled for a 7am or 9am start, to maximise the wildlife sightings. Additional timings will be considered, please enquire at time of booking.
- 3 hour wildlife tour
- Starts 7am or 9am
- Expert guide
- Explore fantastic countryside on a guided walk
- Introduced to several varieties of birds, insects and animals, as you learn along the way.
- "Check sheet” with images of the most common birds, and a list of the others
Goring Gap Wildlife Walks is a company based on a passion for wildlife, for people, and for photography. The business is created to help those with a mild curiosity through to a deep interest, to see more of what nature has to offer in our beautiful Chilterns Area. Many people have wandered through beautiful countryside, but never really “seen” the wildlife that's there, watching and living among us. The wildlife is there, all around us, but it takes a trained ear and eye to see it! The Bird Whisperer himself, Steve, is passionate about ensuring people see and hear all they can during the experience.
- Valid for 12 months from purchase date
- Must be aged 18 or over
- Walks will take place in all weather so suitable clothing will be advised on in the pre-walk communications
- The experience voucher is only available for the experience detailed. Each voucher sold is for one individual unless otherwise stated.
- Attendees are advised to bring a small bottle of water
- Binoculars are advised as it heightens the experience – these can be hired with advance notice @ £5 per pair
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- All experiences offered are on a first come, first served basis, you’ll be able to choose a time best suited to you and GW availability.
- Please note that a particular date and time can't be guaranteed unless confirmed in writing by Goring Walks at or after the time of booking.