A fantastic 4km guided trip which takes place on a natural river, the River Dee, with rapids ranging from Grade 2 - 4.
Once kitted up with all of your equipment from the centre, you will be transported to the picturesque Horseshoe Falls where you will meet your guide. Following an individual safety briefing you are ready to head out onto the rapids where you will raft through some classic rapids such as Serpents Tail and Town Falls.
- 2.5 hour session
- Wetsuit and safety equipment
- Individual safety briefing
- Expert instruction and tuition
What you should bring:
- Lace up trainers you don't mind getting wet
- Swimwear, towel and change of clothes
- Face covering
Whitewater Active is the UK Premier Outdoor Activity Provider and offers exciting activities throughout the UK. Whitewater Active offers the perfect activity for you and your family or team. There are a variety of experiences to choose from. Do you fancy Whitewater rafting, kayaking or an abseiling experience? Whitewater Active offers all these activities plus a whole lot more. Whitewater Active is based in North Wales and run their experiences mainly in the mysterious green gorges of Wales. [su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/GpAp18b-Y6s" autoplay="yes" mute="yes"]
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Minimum number of people is 4
- Maximum number of people is 30
- Session times 9.30 am or 1.30 pm
- Arrival 30 minutes prior to start of session