Enjoy 2.5 hours White Water Rafting on the river Dee in North Wales. Your session begins at the outdoor centre in Llangollen, where you meet your guide and be given all your equipment.
After a safety briefing, you then head out onto the river rapids. As you travel down the river , you will encounter beautiful scenery, and a number of exciting rapids, that includes the famous Serpents Tail and Town Falls in Llangollen. Your family and friends can come and watch you from the "Riverbanc" coffee shop. This is a first class experience as the river Dee is one of the best white water rivers in the UK.
Please bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit and children aged 8-16 years must be booked with an adult.
- All safety kit & wetsuit
- Expert instruction
- 2.5 hours
- Tips & techniques
TNR Outdoors provides high quality outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- NR holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- TNR is fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- All TNR t&c's apply
- Minimum age is 8 Years +
- Children 8-16 yrs must be booked with an adult
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities go ahead, TNR may postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances