White Water Kayaking 3 HoursThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Expert instruction
- Exhilarating fun afternoon on river Dee
- Seal launching & surfing waves
- Minimum age is 7 Years +
- Whilst buoyancy aids are worn, ability to swim & water confidence is recommended.
Enjoy White Water Kayaking for 3 hours on the river Dee, North Wales. This is an exciting fun kayak session, where you will bounce through waves, slide down drops and explore the river, sitting on top of the white water kayak on the river Dee. You will start your kayak session, under instruction on an easy flat section of the river Dee.
The instructor will show you how to get to grips with controlling the white water kayaks. Under expert guidance, you will run down the classic rapids, such as the tombstones, middle drop, and factory falls, as you sit on top of the what water kayak. During the three hours on the river, you will get the opportunity to try some seal launching, surf the waves and belly kayaking.
To ensure your safety and to remove any concerns about getting trapped under a kayaks specialist white water sit on top kayaks are used, in the event you do fall off , you flip them over and climb back on, so that you can have fun and none of the hassle. Please bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- All safety kit & wetsuit
- Expert instruction
- 3 hour session
TNR Outdoors provides high quality outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- NR holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- TNR is fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- Lunch is not provided
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- All TNR t&c's apply
- Minimum age is 7 Years + & may need adult assistance during the activity
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities go ahead, TNR may postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances
LocationAddress: Mile End Mill Llangollen North Wales LL20 8AD
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £45.00More Info
From £50.00More Info
From £48.00More Info