Enjoy White Water Kayaking for 1.5 hours in North Wales. This is an exciting fun session, on the river Dee, as you bounce through waves, sliding down drops and exploring the river, sitting on top of the white water kayak. You will start your kayak session, under instruction on an easy flat section of the river Dee.
The instructors will show you how to get to grips with controlling the white water kayaks. Then under expert guidance, you will run down the classic rapids, such as tombstones, middle drop, and factory falls sitting on top of the what water kayak. You can try some seal launching, surfing waves and belly kayaking during your 1.5 hours on the river.
To ensure safety and to remove worries, specialist white water sit on top kayaks are used, in the event you do fall off, you flip them over and climb back on, so that you can have fun and none of the hassle. Please bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- All safety kit & wetsuit
- Expert instruction
- 1.5 hour session
TNR Outdoors provides high quality outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- NR holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- TNR is fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- All TNR t&c's apply
- Minimum age is 7 Years + & may need adult assistance during the activity
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities do go ahead, TNR may have to postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances