A VIP wildlife activity day in Kent where you will enjoy a fabulous day out meeting some amazing animals. The day begins with a brief introduction from your experienced guide before being taken on a VIP tour of the centre. You will meet all the different animals and included in your VIP day is front row reserved seating in the arena for an amazing flying display.
You will receive complimentary discount vouchers to use for lunch and refreshments in the onsite cafe. After lunch you will come face to face with some of the amazing creatures, handling the flying Birds of Prey as well as meeting the incredible Huskies!
The friendly professional onsite keeper will be happy to answer all of your questions and share their knowledge of not only these amazing animals, but wildlife in general. Don't forget your camera!
- VIP guided tour
- Come face to face with the animals & chance to handling them
- Front row seats to an amazing flying display
- Includes discount vouchers for lunch/refreshments
- Starts 10.30am-3/3.30pm
- All equipment is provided
- Please wear suitable clothing for the time of year.
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation is one of the UK's largest Bird of Prey Centres, currently home to a collection of approximately 100 raptors! It includes over 50 species, many of which are now breeding at the centre or can be seen flying in the daily demonstrations. There is also a wildlife sanctuary which houses a variety of animals including, Meerkats, African Servals, Farm Animals, Reptiles, Huskies and more!
Eagle Heights started in 1996 as a philanthropic family and friends’ organisation. It gained foundation status in 2014. Eagle Heights was founded by Alan & Sally Ames. Day to day running is now undertaken by their son Jonathan, daughter Samantha and their capable team. Jonathan and Samantha have been part of Eagle Heights from the start and have the knowledge, passion and skills to continue the Foundation for the next generation.
- Minimum age 8yrs +
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
- 20% off in Tearoom to use for lunch/refreshment
- Weekends Only – all year!
- Average group size 10
- Participants must have full fitness and able to follow safety instructions
- All equipment is provided but please dress appropriately for the time of year