Enjoy a VIP Meet the Huskies & Kennel Tour experience, Kent. During this experience you will be taken inside the Kennels with one of the experienced keepers. You will be able to get close to and interact with the Huskies, as well as have the opportunity to photograph them whilst learning about the breed and their individual stories.
This experience will last approximately over 1 hour and includes your ticket to the rest of Eagle Heights.
Your camera is essential (along with selfie sticks!) The friendly keeper will be happy to answer any questions and share their knowledge of the other animals and wildlife in general.
- Meet the beautiful Huskies and learn about their individual stories
- Friendly guide to answer all the burning questions
- Day Admission to Eagle Heights including the amazing flying displays
- Start time 2.30pm
- Weekends Only – All year!
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Complimentary hot drink after your experience
Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation is one of the UK's largest Bird of Prey Centres, currently home to a collection of approximately 100 raptors! It includes over 50 species, many of which are now breeding at the centre or can be seen flying in the daily demonstrations. There is also a wildlife sanctuary which houses a variety of animals including, Meerkats, African Servals, Farm Animals, Reptiles, Huskies and more!
Eagle Heights started in 1996 as a philanthropic family and friends’ organisation. It gained foundation status in 2014. Eagle Heights was founded by Alan & Sally Ames. Day to day running is now undertaken by their son Jonathan, daughter Samantha and their capable team. Jonathan and Samantha have been part of Eagle Heights from the start and have the knowledge, passion and skills to continue the Foundation for the next generation.
- Minimum age 8yrs
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult
- Weekends Only – all year!
- Participants must have full fitness and able to walk across uneven ground