Via Ferrata ExtremeThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Unique experience – the only one of its kind in the UK
- Spectacular views
- Adrenaline pumping
- For 10 years +
- Must be of a reasonable fitness to take part
- Minimum height: 1.3m
Via Ferrata Extreme at Honister Slate Mine is the only one of its kind in the UK. You are attached to the cliff side via a harness and ropes. You will make your way along vertigo-inducing drops, the swaying rope bridges and giant cargo nets, all set high above the valley bottom. Dare you take on the old miners’ path along the sheer cliffs of a Lake District mountain?
Emerge triumphant at the top of the mountain where you can take a breather and enjoy the stunning scenery of the Lake District’s valleys, lakes and fells. This is a fun activity for friends and a day out in the Lake District.
This activity lasts approximately 3.5 hours (dependent on group size) and there are flexible start times available. Please prepare for all weather conditions with waterproofs, gloves and strong footwear.
- The activity lasts approximately 3.5 hours
- Expert instruction
- Top quality safety equipment
- Transport to and from Keswick Adventures HQ to the location, this may be unavailable while lockdown restrictions are in place
Keswick Adventures runs exciting outdoor adventure activities in and around Keswick, the Lake District. With over 20 years experience, they use only the best quality equipment and carefully selected instructors who are both knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Lee Simpson set up Keswick Adventures after many years running adventure activities across the UK and Europe. They now cater for individuals, groups, families, schools, hen & stag dos and corporate groups with activities running throughout the year.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Minimum group size: 2.
- Minimum height: 1.3m.
- Voucher valid subject to availability.
- You must be of a reasonable fitness to take part.
- Voucher valid for one use by one person.
- You must arrive 30 minutes before start time or Keswick Adventures reserves the right to refuse your participation.
- For full Ts&Cs, please see the Keswick Adventures website