The undiscovered ring of Kerry is a private sightseeing tour, that includes the highlights of the famous Ring of Kerry as well as the most beautiful places that are off the beaten track. The ring of Kerry is a favorite coastal road trip. Along the route there are some fantastic sites to behold.
This private tour of Ireland will take you to parts that most visitors normally don’t get to see and experience the combination of ocean, islands, cliffs, mountains, colorful villages and ancient treasures make the tour an exciting journey of discovery.
- 7 / 7.5 hour tour
- Collected & drop off at your chosen location
- Killarney, Sneem or Kenmare (other locations on request)
- Ring of Kerry coastal drive, Caherciveen, Cahergal Ring Fort, Valentia Island, Portmagee, Skellig Ring, Waterville, Coomakista, Sneem.
- Itinerary tailored to suit
- Expert guide
Detail Example Itinerary:
- Visit the ancient Cahergall Stone Fort that is enormous and full of history
- Climb the walls of the fort and take in the breath-taking panoramic views of green fields and the Atlantic.
- Explore the rugged beauty of Valentia Island, a unique remote island, with narrow coastal roads and fantastic panoramic views.
- Visit the tranquil fishermen’s village of Portmagee.
- Stunning views along the Skellig Ring coastal drive.
For a truly local experience in one of the most charming and warm cultures in the world, Kerry Experience Tours will show visitors the most magical parts of Ireland. On offer are private day tours and multiday tours, tailored to suit your wishes. Enjoy the most scenic drives, spectacular land and seascapes, historic wonders, inspirational places, and hidden gems off the beaten path, completed with background information and stories. The Emerald Isle is enjoyed best in the hands of experienced tour guides, who will personalize every trip to what guests want to see. Kerry Experience Tours is run by Gerrit & Ester, who made their dreams come true by moving to this beautiful, enchanting country. Since 2007 they run the touring company together, sharing their passion for Ireland with others. Their aim is for you to enjoy the absolute best Ireland has to offer, creating memories that last a lifetime. Join Kerry Experience Tours and find the Ireland you’ve always imagined.
- Voucher is for max 2 people (supplement applies for more people)
- Admission fees, if applicable, are not included (this is because the itinerary is flexible, and guests can decide if they wish to visit certain places yes or no)
- Available all year
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Lunch not included