Ultimate Relaxation Float ExperienceThis product has a 4 Star Rating
- Induces deep relaxation
- Helps sufferers with anxiety, stress, PTSD, chronic pain
- Also, MS, MND, arthritis and other bone or joint conditions e.g. injury recovery
- Gifts for her and him
- Stress buster
This is an ideal gift for someone special, or treat yourself, to help relieve the stresses of our busy lives.
Our minds are designed to analyse everything it hears, sees, feels, tastes and smells and the 5 senses work hard to interpret information before passing it your brain to make sense of it and sort out! Its no wonder our minds can become so full and we become anxious as we fail to process all the many billions of bits of information we’re being given.
The body’s natural reaction, is to produce cortisol which is a main component of stress. When you Float, sound, sight and touch is removed so your body lowers cortisol levels whilst your brain releases greatly elevated levels of endorphins and dopamine, the neurotransmitters of happiness also known to produce feeling of euphoria!
Your muscles, joints, and bones take a well-deserved break. Your mind becomes still and calm and your body suddenly has loads of extra resources, which allows it to focus on things like healing and resting – the stress simply floats away. The spine lengthens an inch, chronic pain is relieved, and your muscles are allowed to fully recover. Unlike lying on a mattress, lying in water allows blood to flow freely throughout your body, so no need to readjust your position to get comfortable.
- 5 x 1 Hour Float Experience pack
- Float for over one hour in 10” water, saturated with Magnesium (Epson Salt) think Dead Sea.
- Water at skin temperature, light proof and soundproof room
- The mind shuts down as there are no external stimuli to distract you, giving you time-out for yourself, to chill and relax.
- Share with partners, family, friends or keep them all to yourself !!
Urban Wellness Float, Scotland’s only Float Room is located at the Urban Wellness Hub in Aberdeen. A family owned and managed business offering a range of alternative therapies such as Bowen, EMMETT, reflexology, reiki, equine & canine therapy, Hopi and ear care treatment.
In the last 2 years Urban Wellness Float have donated over 100 Floats to charity groups and more recently, their ‘Float It Forward’ scheme has provided Floats to people in need, such as, MS, MND and long-covid sufferers amongst others.
Urban Wellness Float are an eco-friendly bunch and take their earth obligations seriously. They recycle or upcycle everything they can. Urban Wellness Float have strong family values and have an ‘Ethical Store’ in-house.
- Voucher valid for 12 months.
- Check ‘Health Conditions’ HERE
- Minimum age to Float is 16, or 14 if accompanied by a guardian or parent.
- Only one purchase per customer.
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £380.00More Info