- History of terrariums
- Build your botanical boys eco-system
- Layering and Planting techniques
- Range of colourful plants and hard landscape materials and objects
- Watering techniques
- How to position your garden at home
- Online aftercare advice
- 30 Day Plant Guarantee
- Bag to take your garden home
Love Plants, Love Life!
Botanical Boys have set up residency at the magical Mr Foggs, House of Botanicals, in Fitzrovia London, offer guests a special night by connecting to nature making your very own terrarium to take home. A terrarium is a self-sustaining ecosystem which requires minimum care. About the House of Botanicals:- Imagine a place filled with flora and fauna from around the world. A place created solely for the adventurous in mind. Serving cocktails and light bites inspired by strange and exotic botanicals and plant life, it is a cocktail bar for the adventurous. Earlier terrariums were made to transport plants around the World making Britain a leader in Botanical Trade in the 1800's.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before your class starts
- No refunds and no cash equivalent
- Various locations please check at time of booking