A Two Hour Eagle Experience in Kent is a top hit with bird of prey lovers and thrill seekers! You will learn all about these magnificent birds. Experience an eagle with a 5ft /2m wingspan flying and landing on your arm! During the experience you will handle and fly up to 4 Eagles and learn about them from our expert.
Photo opportunities will be plentiful, Don't forget your camera!
Once you finish your eagle experience, the tea rooms will welcome you for a complimentary Tea and Cake. The experience runs on selected days during the week and weekends. Please enquire before purchase if you need specific dates.
- Two hour eagle experience
- Handle and fly up to 4 Eagles
- Expert guides
- Complimentary Tea and Cake
- Available selected days during the week and weekends
- All equipment
- Please wear suitable clothing for the time of year.
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation is one of the UK's largest Bird of Prey Centres, currently home to a collection of approximately 100 raptors! It includes over 50 species, many of which are now breeding at the centre or can be seen flying in the daily demonstrations. There is also a wildlife sanctuary which houses a variety of animals including, Meerkats, African Servals, Farm Animals, Reptiles, Huskies and more!
Eagle Heights started in 1996 as a philanthropic family and friends’ organisation. It gained foundation status in 2014. Eagle Heights was founded by Alan & Sally Ames. Day to day running is now undertaken by their son Jonathan, daughter Samantha and their capable team. Jonathan and Samantha have been part of Eagle Heights from the start and have the knowledge, passion and skills to continue the Foundation for the next generation.
- Minimum age 18yrs +
- Available selected weekdays and weekends
- Participants must have full fitness
- All equipment is provided but please dress appropriately for the time of year