This Two Hour cupcake decorating class for intermediates London. In this class for the semi pros you will learn how to flat ice a cupcake with a spatula and pipe small (*flat iced) ‘roses’ and ‘rosettes’ on top of your prepared cupcake. Piping a small rose swirl, mini rose pattern and mini rosette pattern. After that you will create a fantastically professional finish by decorating your roses with hand piped leaves before finally sprinkling your cupcake masterpieces with fairy dust (also known as edible glitter), from the huge selection of sprinkles & decorations.
NB It is recommended that to get the best out of this class, that you have mastered the piped rose effect. If you are not proficient with this then you may be disappointed with your end result.
- Take away 8 cupcakes pp
- 2 hour workshop
- Learn tips and techniques to decorate cupcakes
- All equipment and ingredients included
- The correct way to fill a piping bag
- The perfect cream cheese icing recipe
- How to cut a piping bag for a leaf effect
Xanthe Milton started Cookie Girl in 2003 by walking around with a basket selling cookies to people at work. She also had a stall selling cakes and cookies on Portobello Market. She started a blog which became a hugely popular column. Selfridges began selling her cakes and cookies Nationwide and she was asked by Random House to write a recipe book which became a bestseller. She has had millions of views on her cake tutorials on YouTube and is now shares her expertise with her clients privately and in the corporate world.
- Minimum age 16 (younger children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Available on Saturdays
- Excludes lunch
- Voucher valid for 12 months
- Please confirm at time of booking with Cookie Girl the date and time of your class
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £180.00More Info
From £130.00More Info
From £150.00More Info