The Best Beatles Private Tour London (including Buckingham Palace & Westminster Abbey)
Go back in time and imagine yourself in the heart of swinging Sixties when The Beatles released their first UK single, “Love Me Do”, which peaked Number 17 in charts, followed by 1963 “Please Please Me”, which reached Number 1.
Your Guide will show you where the Beatlemania has started as you will walk through the scenes of a wild frenzy which took place wherever the band appeared.
Meet your Guide in front of the Marble Arch, which once was an entrance to Buckingham Palace and follow to the place where John Lennon lived in 1968. Explore the beautiful and quiet neighbourhood of Marylebone, full of houses which once were former horse stables. Finish up at Abbey road, London.
- Duration 3 hours & tour guide
- Tour starts at Marble Arch
- Explore Buckingham Palace
- See the secret location of the Beatles last rooftop gig
- Visit where Paul lived with Jane Asher and composed the most famous song 'Yesterday'
- Discover where Beatlemania started
- Walk through Carnaby Street – epicentre of the swinging sixties
- Tour finishes at Abbey Road, the world famous road crossing
Valery Danko is a qualified Westminster tour guide who has a passion for history and to share inspirational stories with people.
Discover how Pigeon Tours reveal many of the untold stories that are part of London's hidden history. There are numerous standard tours and guidebooks, but Pigeon Tours takes you off the beaten path to seek out the more unusual places that often fail to register on the radar of both visitors and residents alike. It also highlights unexpected and often overlooked aspects and attractions of some of London’s more famous tourist sites, such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Parliament, St Pauls cathedral, as well as many first-class museums, art galleries and department stores.
- Please book tour one week in advance
- Voucher must be redeemed