This 2.5 Hour Thai Cookery Class London. This Thai Cooking Class will teach you two popular mouth-watering Thai dishes. Thai food. is known for its spicy, exotic and colourful overtones that will do a great job of tantalising all five of those senses! From bitter to sweet and sour to salty, the possibilities are endless.
Having arrived and had a flick through your menu card while sipping a glass of wine, you’ll sit down for an informative demonstration displaying what you’ll be whipping up during the evenings class. Once you have absorbed a whole host of tips and knowledge of Thai cuisine, you will head to your stations and recreate the dishes yourselves – with the hands on help from the chefs.
You’ll finish by following the powerful and alluring Asian smells to the dining table, where you’ll relax and chat amongst great food, wine and company!
- An insight to Asian cuisine
- Knife skills
- Mind-blowing dishes that will knock your socks off!
- Have fun while cooking
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- Beer & wine throughout the evening
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
Thai Cooking Class Menu
Chicken or Vegetable Satay
Thai Red Prawn (or Vegetables) Curry with Noodles
One of London's best Cookery Schools; The Avenue Cookery School have been offering fun private and public classes for all ages and abilities since 2004. Family run London based School Wandsworth Town & Central London. The owner and head chef Diana began her career as a chalet chef before discovering her entrepreneurial side and founding a number of specialist food ventures. Infamously, Diana taught at The Grange Cookery School in Somerset for 7 years before starting The Avenue, where she has been ever since. Diana is supported by her son Richard and daughter Sophie. The food at The Avenue can be considered classic chic but full of fun twists and turns (ranging from macaroon masterclasses to gluten free baking to simple supper classes). All the classes are taught in the school's beautiful kitchen facilities in a relaxed environment.
- Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking
- Non refundable and no cash exchange
- Transfer of classes must be made 2 weeks before the class date
- Minimum age 18 years+
- 2 week cancellation policy when you can transfer your ticket to a friend
- Max 20 participants (1 chef per 8 people)
LocationAddress: 3 Enterprise Way Wandsworth London SW18 1FZ
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £50.00More Info
From £400.00More Info