Streatley Woodland Adventurer - 4 hrs - Streatley-on-Thames RG8This product has a 5 Star Rating
- Expert wildlife guide
- Explore scenic points of the fabulous Chilterns countryside
- Outstanding outdoor experience in nature
- Over 18s
- Wildlife Enthusiasts
- Up to two people
This 4 hour Streatley Woodland Adventurer heads up through a woodland and through a national trust area, where Raptors appear readily such as Kestrels, Red Kites and Buzzards, there is even the possibility of a Sparrowhawk or Peregrine Falcon.
Small Birdlife such as Chaffinch, Bullfinch, Willow Tit and Woodpeckers tend to put in a regular appearance alongside the more common British small birds. It has even been know to see a pair of Firecrest.
LOCATION: Streatley-on-Thames RG8
- 4 hour Streatley Woodland Adventurer tour
- Expert guide
- Explore fantastic countryside on a guided walk
- Spot numerous raptors and small birdlife
Founder and MD Steve Gozdz has always had a keen interest in Wildlife especially birds from a very young age, growing up in surrey surrounded by local wildlife and even breeding cage & aviary birds for many years.
Most of his working life has been predominantly in the service and construction industry but with the challenges brought about by the Covid-19 Pandemic, like many others he found himself out of work only a few months after his partner and he moved to the Chilterns to be closer to nature.
During the initial Lockdown he took this time to explore thoroughly the surrounding countryside, taking many photos of the wildlife he saw and sharing them with others on social media. There was such an appreciation of his photographs and knowledge of the local wildlife he received many requests to come out with him.
Once out of lockdown he then took a few local people out with him on his walks, they loved it and more importantly wanted to go out again and learn more about our wonderful wildlife. As a result Goring Gap Wildlife Walks was born.
- Valid for 12 months from purchase date
- Must be aged 18 or over
- Walks will take place in all weather so suitable clothing will be advised on in the pre-walk communications
- The experience voucher is only available for the experience detailed. Each voucher sold is for one individual unless otherwise stated.
- Please be aware that some experiences may require minimum numbers before they can take place.
- Attendees are advised to bring a small bottle of water
- Binoculars are advised as it heightens the experience – these can be hired with advance notice @ £5 per pair
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- All experiences offered are on a first come, first served basis, you’ll be able to choose a time best suited to you and GW availability.
- Please note that a particular date and time can't be guaranteed unless confirmed in writing by Goring Walks at or after the time of booking.