Enjoy a sparkling afternoon Tea in the Brasserie on the Bay Restaurant, Falmouth, Cornwall. There are outstanding views overlooking Falmouth Bay, there's no better setting to sip your cup of tea or glass of Prosecco, with a selection of mouth-watering sweet and savoury treats.
- Selection of finger sandwiches
- Miniature desserts
- Scones with Cornish clotted cream and jam
- Variety of teas or coffee
- Glass of Prosecco.
Served Saturdays only 2pm or 4pm sittings*
*pre booking required & subject to availability
St. Michaels hotel in Falmouth launched itself as a luxury resort following a multi-million-pound redevelopment with the opening of the premium beach house rooms, a state-of-the-art health club and a multi-award-winning spa. Foodies flock to the 2 AA rosette Brasserie on the Bay, which is now supported by a fresh new dining concept at The Garden Kitchen.
- Served Saturdays only 2pm or 4pm sittings*
- Valid for 6 months from voucher start date.
- Subject to availability & Pre booking required.
- Excludes Mother's Day & Christmas
LocationAddress: Gyllyngvase BeachFalmouth TR11 4NB
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £120.00More Info
From £93.90More Info
From £25.00More Info