This 3 hour Spanish Tapas Cookery Class London. Learn how to cook and present fantastically delicious and sizzlin’ tapas dishes and traditional Spanish essentials behind some of the most famous dishes like Spanish Tortilla or that creamy roasted red pepper Romesco sauce. This is a fun filled and hands-on tapas class, that will give you the confidence to host an impressive Spanish feast while also being able to socialise over a glass or two of wine!
You’ll be greeted with a glass of wine and once you have made yourself at home and topped up your wine glass, there is a lively demonstration displaying some of the dishes you will be cooking throughout the evening. We’ll be teaching you the , and we’ll be adding our Avenue twist for some exciting variations!
After you have cooked up a Spoiling Spanish Storm, you will then dine and enjoy your cooked dishes with new and old friends along with some more wine.
- Authentic Spanish recipes
- Great tapas ideas
- Learn about the main Spanish ingredients and how to use them
- Authentic recipes brought to you straight from Sri Lanka
- Having fun while cooking
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- Beer & wine throughout the evening
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
Spanish Tapas Class Menu
Chorizo, Piquillo Peppers and Clarence Court Quail Egg
Prawns Pil Pil
Pincho Moruno Chicken Skewers
Olive Oil and Sea Salt Chocolate Pots
One of London's best Cookery Schools; The Avenue Cookery School have been offering fun private and public classes for all ages and abilities since 2004. Family run London based School Wandsworth Town & Central London. The owner and head chef Diana began her career as a chalet chef before discovering her entrepreneurial side and founding a number of specialist food ventures. Infamously, Diana taught at The Grange Cookery School in Somerset for 7 years before starting The Avenue, where she has been ever since. Diana is supported by her son Richard and daughter Sophie. The food at The Avenue can be considered classic chic but full of fun twists and turns (ranging from macaroon masterclasses to gluten free baking to simple supper classes). All the classes are taught in the school's beautiful kitchen facilities in a relaxed environment.
- Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking
- Non refundable and no cash exchange
- Transfer of classes must be made 2 weeks before the class date
- Minimum age 18 years+
- 2 week cancellation policy when you can transfer your ticket to a friend
- Max 20 participants (1 chef per 8 people)
LocationAddress: 3 Enterprise Way Wandsworth London SW18 1FZ
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £150.00More Info
From £90.00More Info