Create your own natural at home spa beauty products including luxurious hair mask, face mask and massage oil using relaxing essential oils and luxurious natural ingredients.
Spa's are a real treat but can also burn a whole in your pocket. In today's fast paced world it's good to take some time away for ourselves and focus on our well being.Take home a selection of luxurious natural pamper products to create your own 'At Home Spa' - including a hair mask, personalised to your skin face mask and massage oil.
This workshop will teach you a little about what kind of chemicals and ingredients go into the shop bought products that you use and how to create your own natural versions at home.
You will make a selection of your own beauty products that you will get to take home plus recipes and a shopping list so you can make them again and again in the future.
After finding out what natural ingredients are best for your skin type you can personalise your products to suit your skin/hair perfectly.
Bring along a bottle of your favourite tipple as these classes are BYOB and a drink will get your creative juices flowing.
- Learn about natural ingredients and how you can make your own chemical free beauty products at home that are personalised to your skin.
- BYOB or treats
- Recipes to take home
- 2.5 hour session
- All ingredients and equipment included
Thrifty Creations believe it is vital to understand what ingredients go into your ‘big brand’ products and what affect these can have on the body. Many of these ingredients are harmful for the skin so they teach what the natural alternatives are, how to gather these from your kitchen/garden and how to pull them together into beauty products that you can treat yourself with. Thrifty Creations workshops are both informative and hands on, providing you with the opportunity to try making it yourself and learn a new skill. The products created use all natural ingredients that are chemical free, cruelty free and have sustainability at heart.
- To book please email email@example.com
- Subject to class availability.
- Max Group Size 10. Min Group Size 4
- if you have less than 4 in your group we can pool bookings together but we cannot run a class with less than 4.
- Your voucher must be redeemed within 12 months.
- 48 hours notice and booking in advance required.