This 2.5 hour soap making workshop Cardiff. With expert guidance, you’ll be mixing and pouring your own soaps, after choosing from a range of natural ingredients, scents and essential oils to make them unique to you! There are lots of different moulds to choose from, and to make your soaps look extra special you’ll be able to package them up with patterned paper, fabric and ribbons. All materials will be provided. Refreshments tea, coffee, biscuits will be available – though feel free to bring whatever food you like.
- 2.5 hour soap making
- Expert tuition
- All materials provided
- Take home around 6 high-quality soaps, individually packaged.
- Extensive selection of customisable scents, decorations, colours and moulds
- Refreshments provided
Lark Design Make is a small, independent business based in Roath (Cardiff), offering an array of craft workshops such as: macramé, sewing, leather craft, soap making, resin jewellery… to mention just a few! There are different workshops available for adults and children, including some parent & child sessions. We also link up with lots of local businesses to host craft workshops around South Wales.
- Cancellation 2-7 days in advance: we can offer you a 50% refund or we can transfer your full payment to another available class. Cancellation the day before or on the day of the workshop will not receive a refund.
- Unless otherwise stated, attendees must be aged 15 and over.
- Refreshments provided (tea, coffee, biscuits) – feel free to bring any other food you wish.
- On-street parking nearby, for more info go to Contact page of Lark website