This silver jewellery making half-day workshop gives you the opportunity to design & make your own piece of jewellery or to make as a unique gift for someone close to you, plus the chance to learn a new skill!
The experience is held the vendor’s workshop in the heart of the Kent countryside. With personal tuition, you will learn traditional silversmithing techniques including forming, sawing, sanding, filing, hammering, annealing, soldering and polishing, so you can create something completely unique to take home at the end of the workshop.
You can select a date that works for you and chose a time – 10:00 to 13:00 or 14:00 to 17:00. As the session is completely designed around you, you can choose to make:
- Cuff Bracelets
- Cuff Necklaces
- Or anything else that you would like to try (assuming it’s possible!)
- Half day workshop (3 hours)
- The silver to make one basic piece of jewellery*
- Personal tuition in a fully equipped workshop in a delightful garden setting
- Photographs of your workshop session
- Personal Protection Equipment – apart from footwear and an apron
- Refreshments & fun
* Additional silver, brass and copper can be purchased on the day if you wish to add more or different items.
These are private workshops with discounted rates the larger the group (up to 6 people) – so why not get some friends, family or work colleagues together and come along.
Silver Designed Personally Personalised Workshop Day Experiences / Tuition – Many more options are available on request, for example, silversmithing (make a box, spoon etc.) and other jewellery making classes – private tuition and regular one on one classes. Jewellery & Silverware – Hand crafted jewellery – visit their online shop to see the full range of rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, cufflinks and much more! Commissions - Do you want to give a unique and bespoke hand crafted gift or have a unique piece for yourself? Whether or not you have something in mind or need ideas, Silver Designed Personally can help you bring it to life in silver, gold, copper or brass. For a special gift, Silver Designed Personally can design and hand craft a silver box to your requirements. Unique to Silver Designed Personally – Sterling Silver Graduation Mortarboard Cap © - Celebrate your loved ones special day with a truly unique gift. Each graduation cap is crafted to order and presented with a silk tassel to match the university or college colour. There is the option to laser engrave with your loved one’s name, university, degree and date of graduation. SDP Terms & Conditions
- Practical clothing should be worn
- No long loose sleeves
- No dangling jewellery
- Long hair must be tied back to avoid catching in machinery or gas flames
- No open toed shoes or high heels
- You will be required to sign a Waiver Agreement before starting the workshop
- Minimum age 18