This silver chain / charm bracelet workshop gives you the opportunity to design & make your own silver link chain bracelet or to make as a unique gift for someone close to you, plus the chance to learn a new skill!
The experience is held at the vendor’s workshop in the heart of the Kent countryside. With expert personal tuition, you will learn traditional silversmithing techniques including forming, sawing, sanding, filing, hammering, annealing, soldering and polishing, so you can create something completely unique to take home at the end of the workshop.
The silver chain / charm bracelet workshop runs from 10:00 to 14:00 or 13:00 to 17:00 and as this is personal and designed around you, you can select dates that work for you with further information and directions provided on completion of your booking.
- 4 Hour workshop
- Dates to suit you
- The silver provided to make a basic bracelet*
- Expert tuition in a fully equipped workshop in a delightful garden setting
- Photographs of your workshop session
- Personal Protection Equipment – apart from footwear and apron
- Refreshments & fun
* Additional silver, brass and copper can be purchased on the day if you wish to add more or different items.
These are private workshops with discounted rates for larger groups, up to 6 people. Get some friends, family or work colleagues together and head along to this fantastic workshop.
Silver Designed Personally Personalised Workshop Day Experiences / Tuition – Many more options are available on request, for example, silversmithing (make a box, spoon etc.) and other jewellery making classes – private tuition and regular one on one classes. Jewellery & Silverware – Hand crafted jewellery – visit their online shop to see the full range of rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, cufflinks and much more! Commissions - Do you want to give a unique and bespoke hand crafted gift or have a unique piece for yourself? Whether or not you have something in mind or need ideas, Silver Designed Personally can help you bring it to life in silver, gold, copper or brass. For a special gift, Silver Designed Personally can design and hand craft a silver box to your requirements. Unique to Silver Designed Personally – Sterling Silver Graduation Mortarboard Cap © - Celebrate your loved ones special day with a truly unique gift. Each graduation cap is crafted to order and presented with a silk tassel to match the university or college colour. There is the option to laser engrave with your loved one’s name, university, degree and date of graduation. SDP Terms & Conditions
- Practical clothing should be worn
- No long loose sleeves
- No dangling jewellery
- Long hair must be tied back to avoid catching in machinery or gas flames
- No open toed shoes or high heels
- Waiver Agreement: Each Person will be required to sign a Waiver Agreement before starting the workshop
- Minimum age 18