Enjoy a 3 hour creativity photography workshop with a professional travel photographer, who will teach you all you need to know. If you love taking photos and want to get to grips with using shutter speeds to produce more creative photos, then this is the photography workshop is for you!
During the workshop you will learn about various types of panning, light trails and long exposure landscape photography with ‘in the field’ tutorials, allowing you to practise and experiment with newly learned techniques. You will learn how using shutter speeds creatively can add energy and life to images, while taking photographs in and around St Pauls, Leadenhall Market and Tower Bridge.
You will talk about the thought process of creating (not just taking) photos. Matthew will offer tips on composition, guide your photographic eye and help you develop a proactive photography mindset, ensuring you can apply your new found skills to any given situation when photographing in the future.
Matthew is happy to talk about any topic that you do not understand, however depending on your skill level, we strongly recommend attending one of his 'Ultimate Introduction to Photography' workshops prior to attending this photography workshop.
- Creative with shutter speed priority mode
- Experiment with different types of panning
- How to shoot light trails & photograph long exposures
- Best practises for capturing sharp photos with a tripod
- Create milky water and streaky clouds
- Using filters to transform your landscape photography
- Tips and tricks
- The importance of light and shooting at the best time of day
- Shooting in manual mode
- Selecting the most appropriate equipment (although it is not about what equipment you have, it is how you use it!)
If you love getting out and about in nature, and want to learn how to capture beautiful wildlife photographs then look no further! This photography workshop - lead by professional wildlife, landscape and travel photographer Matthew Williams-Ellis - will teach you all you need to know! Matthew Williams-Ellis is a professional travel and landscape photographer who has been awarded in Travel Photographer of the Year. He carries out commissions for the travel industry, leads photography holidays and workshops and runs a Youtube channel called Photo Escapes
- Scheduled dates throughout the year
- Group workshop max 8 people
- Group workshop min age 18
- Private workshops are weekdays only subject to availability
- Lunch not included
- Experience must be pre booked