This sea kayaking adventure in North Devon is suitable for both absolute beginners or intermediate abilities. Lasting 3½ hours with ½ hour break (usually whilst the tide turns to paddle back the other way) you will receive high quality coaching for individuals of all ages and abilities.
Having assessed the students ability and personal goals, the sessions are tailored to suit your individual requirements.
Your instructor is led by qualified Sea Kayak leader and Coach, an active member of the North Devon Flood defence /SAR team. Mod water sea leader / Sea kayak coach / Swift water rescue level 3 tech, coastal nav and tidal planning, first aid qualified. You couldn't be in a safer environment.
Typical trips would be:
- Lee bay to Rockham beach
- Ilfracombe to Lee Bay
- Lee bay to Ilfracombe
- Lee bay to Combe Martin
- Hele bay to Combe Martin
- Lee bay to Morte point
- Hele bay to Combe
Voucher to include:
- Average 3 1/2 hours kayaking which includes a 1/2 hour break, usually whilst the tide turns to paddle back the other way.
- Clients arrive typically 1 hour before experience starts to get on the water
- Fitted out with equipment,
- a safety briefing,
- some beach side practical drills, paddling techniques etc,
- A fun warm up
- All safety equipment is provided.
Go With The flow is run by Paul Greenaway, a self confessed kayak and canoe fanatic, with many years of experience in coaching, paddling white water and slalom competition. Go with the flow - Sea Kayaking North Devon provides sea kayaking experiences for both absolute beginners or intermediate abilities. We specialise in the provision of high quality coaching for individuals of all ages and abilities. Having assessed the students ability and personal goals, the sessions are tailored to suit their individual requirements.
- Clients to complete a booking form and participation form.
- A medical declaration must be completed and returned 3 days before their experience.
- Minimum age to 14 just based upon physical size and strength.
- Minimum 3 days notice for cancellation
- Safety equipment provided