River Thames Cruise With Afternoon Tea
Locations: LondonThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Beautifully restored 1930's classic wooden cruiser
- Best way to see the Thames
- Outstanding afternoon tea
- Child friendly
- upto 4 People
- COVID safety guidelines followed
Luxury River Thames Cruise for Four With Afternoon Tea on the Lollapalooza. Up to four guests will enjoy a three-hour cruise on Lollapalooza our stunningly restored 1930s classic wooden-built 26-foot day cruiser. With inside and outside spaces, and all-weather cover Lollapalooza is a glorious way to cruise the Thames.
The Lollapalooza is a stunningly restored 1930s classic wooden-built 26-foot day cruiser, with inside and outside spaces, and all-weather cover , the Lollapalooza is a fun day out and the best way to enjoy the scenery, whilst cruising along the Thames.
River Thames Luxury Cruise with afternoon tea experience includes:
- Up to four guests will enjoy a three-hour cruise on Lollapalooza.
- Three hour cruise on the Thames.
- Afternoon tea and champagne.
- Leaves from Mapledurham
Vintage Days Out passion for vintage boats and cars means that they can uniquely offer days out on the river that may also incorporate a short trip in one of our pre-war Rolls Royce collection for a truly vintage day out.
Accommodates 2 and is 1950s Venetian-style 18ft launch, oozing retro chic, Nina is a circa-1950s open cockpit Venetian style launch, previously owned by an equally stylish A-list celebrity!
Nina has been fully refurbished with mahogany planking and floors. She is now electrically powered and provides a beautiful silent cruise on the water. With comfortable seating, she has an all-weather cover if needed and is ideal for couples wishing to enjoy a romantic trip on the river. Catering options include morning coffee/tea with pastries and cream tea with champagne.
An essential component of your Vintage Day Out is the pleasure of eating out on the river. Depending on the time of day, the occasion and the boat, Vintage Days Out offer a range of dining options, from a Champagne brunch, through a ‘Deck Picnic’ or cream tea, to a Chef-prepared 5-course tasting menu.
- April - October - Monday to Friday | November - March - 7 days a week
- Voucher fulfilment is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer and does not have monetary value.
- All boats have full wet weather canopies and cruise in all weathers.
- If the red warning boards are on the river, the trip would be rearranged.
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £10.00More Info
From £29.90More Info