Private workshop where you can make your own wedding rings. You will spend an exclusive, fun and informal day making your own handcrafted wedding rings for your special day.
What to expect:
You don’t need any previous experience, as you will be guided through the whole process of heating, forming, hammering, soldering and filing and if you don’t require hallmarking you can leave at the end of the day with your completed rings in a presentation box. If you require hallmarking, your rings will be sent off after you have made them and are usually ready in 2 to 3 weeks.
When booking you will discuss if you would like gold or silver and style of the ring. The metal will be ordered and ready for the day. As well as providing personal tuition to make the rings yourselves, you will receive photographs of the day for you to document progress of the rings for you to keep as a memento.
The workshop cost is for 2 people, excludes metal and hallmarking and prices will vary depending on your ring choice and price of silver and gold at the time or purchase.
Workshop days can be booked on any day of the week or weekend to suit you and run from 10:00 to 16:00, with detailed information and directions provided on completion of your booking.
- One day workshop for 2 people
- Private tuition and exclusive use of workshop & tools in a delightful garden setting
- Pick up & drop off at Tonbridge Station if required
- Photographs of your day
- Light lunch – please advise any special dietary requirements
- Personal Protection Equipment – apart from footwear and an apron
Silver Designed Personally Personalised Workshop Day Experiences / Tuition – Many more options are available on request, for example, silversmithing (make a box, spoon etc.) and other jewellery making classes – private tuition and regular one on one classes. Jewellery & Silverware – Hand crafted jewellery – visit their online shop to see the full range of rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, cufflinks and much more! Commissions - Do you want to give a unique and bespoke hand crafted gift or have a unique piece for yourself? Whether or not you have something in mind or need ideas, Silver Designed Personally can help you bring it to life in silver, gold, copper or brass. For a special gift, Silver Designed Personally can design and hand craft a silver box to your requirements. Unique to Silver Designed Personally – Sterling Silver Graduation Mortarboard Cap © - Celebrate your loved ones special day with a truly unique gift. Each graduation cap is crafted to order and presented with a silk tassel to match the university or college colour. There is the option to laser engrave with your loved one’s name, university, degree and date of graduation. SDP Terms & Conditions
- Practical clothing should be worn
- No long loose sleeves or dangling jewellery
- Long hair must be tied back
- No open toed shoes or high heels
- The workshop cost excludes metal and hallmarking.
- Metal and hallmarking prices will vary depending on your ring choice and confirmed at booking
- You will be required to sign a Waiver Agreement before starting the workshop
- Minimum age 18