One Hour Rebel Buggy Revolution Rally Driving, Bristol. This fun Rebel Revolution activity, is suitable for a minimum 6 people and unique to Drive Revolution. After a practice session in single-seater Rebel buggies, you then get 3 laps in a 2-seater, 280bhp Superbuggy! You will then have a high-speed passenger lap, from the resident rally driver! This is the ultimate experience for a fun exhilarating with friends and colleagues. This is the only venue to run WA Revolution super buggies.
- Safety Briefing
- One hour driving
- Practice session in single-seater Rebel buggies
- 3 laps in a 2-seater, 280bhp Super buggy
- 1 x high speed passenger lap with the resident rally driver
Drive Revolution are the UK’s premier extreme rally driving experience! Powered by Walker-Adams’ latest Revolution buggies, these vehicles are mind-blowing at over 300bhp per tonne! A must-drive for any true petrol head. You can experience exhilarating raw acceleration matched with sharp handling and rugged design at your fingertips. They are now running quad-biking, clay pigeon shooting, archery and more driving packages in our Rebels and superbuggies! During the day you are offered the maximum amount of driving time compared to other rally schools.
- Drivers must be over 18
- Minimum 6 drivers per session
- Overalls £5pp
- Drivers must adhere to Drive Revolution Health & Safety policy, sign an on-site disclaimer.
- No alcohol to be consumed prior to or during the course.
- Drive Revolution reserve the right to postpone or rearrange bookings due to extreme weather / ground conditions.
LocationAddress: Box Hedge Farm, Coalpit Heath, Bristol BS36 2UW
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £40.00More Info
From £339.00More Info
From £69.00More Info