Enjoy a 1 hour or 1 hour 30 minute Quad Bike Experience Milton Keynes. A thrill seeking and popular experience on the fleet of new Suzuki Ozark 250cc quads and take a tour around the 800 acre estate! You will be set a series of challenges to conquer, whilst trekking around the estate, from muddy farm / woodland tracks to steep hills and through the water! Tracks vary dependant on weather conditions and rider’s ability.
During this experience each guest will be given their own quad. Across the open fields, along the estate margins and around some of the off-road course. Sessions are available both mornings and afternoons, 7 days a week.
- 60 min or 90 min quad bike experience
- Brief training session
- Suitable for all levels
- Wide range of thrills, through rough terrain, obstacles, woodland tracks
- Helmets and overalls provided
Experience the Country is an outdoor/indoor pursuits and 4×4 off-road driving centre set on a beautiful 800 acre country estate in the heart of the Buckinghamshire countryside, complete with activity lakes, off road courses, woodlands, fields and a very large indoor arena. Set in 800 acres of glorious Buckinghamshire countryside, just outside the ancient village of Newton Longville. You can choose from one of the many courses including off-road 4×4 driving, all-terrain vehicle driving and many more.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to start time
- 7 days’ notice to change the booking, if not or you don’t attend, the experience will be lost.
- Only accept one booking change and bookings can only be moved by a maximum of 6 weeks.
- Minimum age for this activity is 16
- Anyone under the age of 18 must complete the experience with an adult.
- Riders must wear long sleeves, long trousers and gloves