Private Photography Tuition
Locations: LondonThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Capture sunset and night photos of St Pauls
- Learn to take control of your camera
- capture the images you have in your mind’s eye
- Learn with like-minded people in small group sizes
- Camera / photography enthusiasts
- Individuals and Groups
- Over 18 years+
This private photography tuition in London is perfect if you love taking photos and want to understand how to take complete control of your camera to achieve the photos in your mind’s eye.
Enjoy a one to one introduction to photography led by professional and during the 6 hour workshop you will learn the fundamentals of photography through ‘in the field’ tutorials, allowing you to practise and experiment with newly learned techniques while photographing some of London’s most iconic locations.
You will learn about the thought process of creating (not just taking) photos. Matthew will offer tips on composition, guide your photographic eye and help you develop a proactive photography mindset, ensuring you can apply your new found skills to any given situation when photographing in the future.
- 5 and 1/2 hour photography session
- Travel around London Eye, Leake Street Graffiti Tunnels and South Bank area
- Photography basics of ISO, aperture, shutter speed, shooting modes and focusing.
- Photographing interesting subjects
- Discuss photographic story-telling and compositional ideas.
- Sunset and blue hour/night shoot over-looking the Thames
- ISO, aperture and shutter speed
- Shooting in manual mode and aperture priority mode
- Experiment with panning in shutter speed priority mode
- Histogram and the importance of exposing to the right
- Try out tips and tricks for eye-catching compositions
- The importance of light and shooting at the best time of day
- Conveying stories in your photographs
- Focus modes and capturing sharp photos
- Selecting the most appropriate equipment (although it is not about what equipment you have, it is how you use it!)
Matthew Williams-Ellis is a professional travel and landscape photographer who has been awarded in Travel Photographer of the Year. He carries out commissions for the travel industry, leads photography holidays and workshops and runs a Youtube channel called Photo Escapes
- Scheduled dates throughout the year
- Group workshop max 8 people
- Group workshop min age 18
- Private workshops are weekdays only subject to availability
- Lunch not included
- Experience must be pre booked
LocationAddress: Flat 3, 47 Hereford Road, London, W3 9JW
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £145.00More Info
From £275.00More Info
From £50.00More Info