Join an exceptional 4 hour Private Photography Night Tour South Bank & Westminster. Discover the true essence of London at night during a private night photography tour. Learn how to capture the best compositions with a Professional Fine Art Photographer. During warm summer months explore low light and twilight photography. For the sharpest night photographs possible please bring a tripod.
Explore the luminous landscape of London at night and learn how to get great night photography shots with ease. The aim of this tour is to empower your night photography with expert tuition and tips. This is the definitive photo tour for visitors to London who wants to get great photos guided by an expert photographer who has extensive teaching experience. Get the best shots of London and take home memories to last a lifetime. This tour is suitable for all skill levels and all digital cameras including smart phones, from compact cameras to DSLRs.
- Experienced and professional tuition
- Led by a Professional Fine Art Photographer
- Review of work completed and how to develop skills
- Local expert who knows the best photography locations
- Teaching geared towards you and your camera
- Improve composition and framing
- Capture the energy of the colourful locations
- Use light to its best advantage
- Creative use of depth of field
- Create blurred backgrounds
- Use shutter speed to create movement & freeze action
- White balance and colour attributes
- Correct exposure
1st April to 30th September, 8:00 pm | 11:00 pm
1st October - 31st March, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm (7 days per week)
Since 2005 London Photo Tours and Workshops have led the way with a wide ranging choice of London Photography Tours, Courses and Workshops. Our philosophy is that you learn by doing. We use beautiful Central London locations to inspire the creative within you. We specialise in small groups and private tours where only you or your personal group participates. We offer enhanced learning experiences with expert and empathetic tuition. Photography tours run daily, all year round and the teaching is geared towards the camera you own and you will leave the courses and tours empowered by your new knowledge base. You wil be shown how to get the best shots possible of London. Master photographer, tutor Lou Smith is a professional Fine Art Photographer. Lou has extensive teaching experience and has shared her photography skills with thousands of photography enthusiasts from around the world. Join LPT and learn how to get the best out of your camera. Superb locations. Expert and experienced tuition.
- Minimum age 16. (under 18's must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Bring your own camera
- Excludes lunch/light refreshments
- Only the recipient(s) booked may attend. You cannot bring non-participating companions even without a camera.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and are non transferable