This is a fantastic 4 hour Private Photography Tuition, takes you on a unique experience of the East End of London and shown how to experience street scenes through the eyes of a Professional Fine Art Photographer. Learn how to take photographs which capture your visit to London in a creative and unique way and is suitable for all skill levels and all digital cameras including smart phones, from compact cameras to DSLRs.
Walking in Shoreditch you see instantly the vibrant and colourful nature of London's East End. Street Art covers walls, buildings railings and lamp posts. The Street Art in Shoreditch is a dynamic ever-changing landscape of colour as new street art is created daily. Learn how to photograph street art famous the world over. Your personal photographer will show you the best off the beaten track places to photograph amazing street scenes in the vibrant East End of London.
- Experienced and professional tuition
- Led by a Professional Fine Art Photographer
- Expert photography instruction on all aspects of photography
- Review of work completed and how to develop skills
- Local expert who knows the best photography locations
- Teaching geared towards you and the camera you own
Learn how to:
- Improve composition and framing
- Capture the energy of the colourful locations
- Use light to its best advantage & depth of field
- Create blurred backgrounds
- Use shutter speed to create movement & freeze action
Select your preferred start time: 10:30 am | 11:00 am | 11:30 am | 7 days per week
Since 2005 London Photo Tours and Workshops have led the way with a wide ranging choice of London Photography Tours, Courses and Workshops. Our philosophy is that you learn by doing. We use beautiful Central London locations to inspire the creative within you. Specialise in small groups and private tours where only you or your personal group participates. LPT offer enhanced learning experiences with expert and empathetic tuition. Photography tours run daily, all year round and your teaching is geared towards the camera you own and you will leave the courses and tours empowered by your new knowledge base. You are shown how to get the best shots possible of London. Master photographer, tutor Lou Smith is a professional Fine Art Photographer. Lou has extensive teaching experience and has shared her photography skills with thousands of photography enthusiasts from around the world.
- Minimum age 16. (under 18's must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Bring your own camera
- Excludes lunch/light refreshments
- Only the recipient(s) booked may attend.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and non transferable