Perthshire Whisky Experience - 1 Day TourThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Guaranteed 5 Star Experience
- Hassle-free tour with hotel pick up/drop off
- A family business passionate about Scotland
- 4 People
- Whisky enthusiasts
- 18 years+
Perthshire Whisky Experience - 1 Day Tour for upto 4 people. The ultimate one day whisky experience from Glasgow or Edinburgh. Pick up from your Glasgow/Edinburgh accommodation at 0800.
The first stop on your journey is historical:
- Stirling Castle and the must-see Wallace Monument.
- Dewars Distillery is your first Whisky stop, and is the world’s most rewarded Whisky. You get the chance to Go on a distillery tour and learn how they make their dram.
- After the tour, stop at Queen’s View for lunch* and enjoy the glorious view.
In the afternoon
- Visit Blair Atholl Distillery. This distillery is set in picturesque moorlands with the ancient source of water – the Allt Dour – contributing to the whisky’s mellow, smooth ﬁnish.
- The second stop is Edradour Distillery. This small distillery stands alone as the last stronghold of handmade single malt whisky. Immerse yourself in learning the history of whisky here.
On the way back you can stop off in Pitlochry. This pretty town is a great place to end your day with some traditional Scottish cuisine and to take in the scenic views. The tour will finish at 2000 when your private chauffeur will drop you to the door of your Glasgow/Edinburgh accommodation.
Places you will visit:
- Stirling Castle
- Wallace Monument
- Dewars Distillery
- Pitlochry and Queen’s View
- Blair Atholl Distillery and/or
- Edradour Distillery
- Chauffeured Vehicle and Driver
- Personal Tour Guide
- Accommodation Pick Up/Drop Off
- Free Wifi
- 12hr Private Tour for upto 4 people
- COMPLIMENTARY snacks, water and fruit
*Lunch not included
**Please be advised this tour is dependant on the distillers opening times and availability for whisky tours. Further advice will be provided at time of booking/ point of enquiry. Depending on timings and personal preference 3 whisky distilleries can be achieved, or a choice can be made of preferred distilleries*
family run business which started when our Director, Steven, wanted to help his father, George, share his lifelong passion of touring Scotland. Since then, the Lindsay family have worked tirelessly to provide a luxury experience for anyone looking to explore Scotland and make their own memories.
Your tour guide and driver, George has first-hand knowledge of the splendid scenery and historical destinations that Scotland has to offer. Lindsay's Highland Tours are passionate about ensuring their guests experience a luxurious and memorable vacation and are committed to making your travel arrangements hassle free. You can stop off anywhere you wish along the tour so you can snap those important photographs! You won’t be made to stick to rigid plans or timings, as Lindsay's Highland Tours want you to see the Scotland you want to see!
- Voucher valid for 12 months
- Accommodation not included
- Any meals taken throughout the day are not included
- While the Company shall do everything reasonably possible to provide your tour itinerary and/or services as planned they reserve the right to alter itineraries or transport for whatever reason due to the variable weather conditions that can be experienced in Scotland and travel warnings of imminent danger
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £500.00More Info
From £620.00More Info
From £30.00More Info
From £95.00More Info