This personalised cycle training plan is with a professional cycling coach and is the perfect way to develop your cycling performance and suitable for cyclists of all levels. Your training plan will run over a 12 week period and is available at various locations throughout the UK.
These exclusive coaching sessions are an introduction to coaching for cyclists and triathletes, that are keen to develop your cycling abilities and performance. These one to one sessions will help you decide whether you have the time or budget to commit to a full time personal cycling coach.
After the one to one consultation with your coach you will receive your personalised cycle training plan that is tailored to suit you and your availability and monitoring methods. Your coach will then check in with you on a monthly basis and if further consultancy time is required, you can purchase extra time, which is charged at 30 minute periods and paid directly to your coach.
This personalised coaching plan is designed for cyclists, triathletes and athletes of all levels, from beginners through to professionals. You are guaranteed excellence, total dedication and you are supported towards your goals.
- 12 Week Personal Training Plan - specific to your needs and goals
- Detailed session targets; power, cadence heart rate, etc.
- Receive a short personal profile questionnaire that you complete and return
- Links to training videos, blogs and guides
- Nutrition guidance
- Training webinars
- Strength and conditioning training plan
- Fully compatible with RGT, Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, BKool and many more
- Direct upload to users Training Peaks account
How the Redemption Process Works: Having received their Spokes Personal Training Plan voucher customers simply follow these 6 steps: STEP 1: Customer receives a short personal profile questionnaire that they complete and return Step 2: A Spokes Coach will confirm to the customer by email that their Training Plan has been personalised and provide them with access on the Training Peak’s account STEP 3: Customer books their telephone consultancy session with the Spokes Coach STEP 4: Following the telephone consultancy the Spokes Coach will make any final changes to the customer’s Training Plan which they will then be able to access and start training STEP 5: The Coach will ‘Check In’ with the customer at the end of each month STEP 6: If the customer would like further guidance or more consultancy time with the Spokes Coach then they can simply purchase a 30 min Consultancy with a Coach at any time during Spokes have been trialling a new personal cycle coaching experience over the past 6 months with unprecedented success. This product experience is a Live Cycle Ride coaching session with one of Spokes’ professional coaches. The cycle coaching experience is held in one of 12 ‘cycling friendly’ locations throughout the UK Professional team of expert support: -Training -Nutrition -Motivation -Sports DNA Analysis -Recovery -Strength + Conditioning -Post injury rehabilitation Completely personalised programmes: -Programme to meet personal goals -Personal Spokes Coach -unlimited support -Dynamic training plans to fit lifestyle -Integration of training, nutrition, recovery, strength + conditioning by the coach -Continuous motivation + mental fitness support to maintain client’s focus
- Must be minimum of 16 years old+ to take part
- This voucher may only be transferred to another person prior to the introduction to the Spokes Coach and completion of the questionnaire
- All Spokes Coaches have professional indemnity & public liability insurance, you are obliged to complete the Personal Questionnaire which includes and requires you to sign a release of liability clause about your personal health and waiving any responsibility on the Spokes Coach for your safety whilst cycling on the public roads
- You will be offered a special discounted Insurance through Bikmo Cycle Insurance
- Introductory call between you & the Coach can be on a platform that works for both parties within reasonable hours of the day
- Customers need to complete and sign the Spokes introductory questionnaire