Pasta making classes for groups on a boat on Regent's Canal, London for groups of 6 or more, upto maximum of 12. Relax with a group of friends and colleagues on this quirky barge on the Regent's Canal. After a short introduction about origins, ingredients, where to get the best ingredients and why use specific ingredients.The past making class is hands-on, after a demonstration of how to make the dough, you will then make your pasta. After all the hard work you can finally put your feet up and be rewarded with the delicious meal you have created. There is the option to bring your own beverage.
Everything happens on the boat. The boat has two big tables that can seat 12 people and a small kitchen with sink, hob and oven.
- Class location Regents Canal, London.
- Choose from an extensive selection of pasta to make e.g. Tortellini, Ravioli, Tagliatelle, Gnocchi, Lasagne etc ..
- A booklet with recipes
- Expert tuition
- All ingredients, tools, apron provided
What you learn:
- How much flour and eggs to use
- How to correctly knead the pasta dough
- How many minutes you should knead the dough for to obtain a smooth and elastic dough
- What kind of flours you should use for a perfect dough
- How to shape the dough to obtain the pasta
Vittoria and Annachiara created Pasta ‘n Play to fulfil a dream and they always wanted to have a job that allowed them to have fun and to build something from scratch. Anybody with enthusiasm to learn a new skill is welcome! The classes are run by an Italian cookery tutor who wants to spread passion for good and healthy food in London.
Their passion for cooking started more than 30 years ago in Italy learning their trade at Nonna's elbow and going on to prepare food for their families.
The company mission is to educate people to eat healthier and enjoying the cooking experience. Cooking together is a bonding time that brings family and friends closer. And the benefits don’t stop here: cooking is such a relaxing activity.
People are free to take any food left from the workshop and bring it home. The products are supplied by local companies that respect the environment. They collaborate with many charities and love helping the community.
- Minimum group of 6 | max 12
- 3 days notice required
- Available any day
- All students under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Ideal workshop if you have already a general idea of how to cook.
- By attending & or booking a PnP course for someone you agree to accept PnP t&c's.
- Covid Restrictions may apply
LocationAddress: Regent's Canal Rembrandt's Gardens, Grand Union Canal, Little Venice W2 1XB London
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £90.00More Info
From £80.00More Info