Paragliding Air Experience Tandem FlightThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Highly skilled professional tandem paragliding pilots
- No prior experience is required
- Best way to see the beautiful countryside
- Thrill seekers
- Those that love flying
Discover your sense of adventure and take to the skies to experience the magic of flying with this amazing tandem paragliding flight! You will soar like a bird watching the spectacular scenery unfold before you. You will enjoy the thrill of free flight whilst under the expert eye of the highly skilled tandem paragliding pilots. No prior experience is required. You will run through a serious of safety steps and the rest is in the hands of your fully qualified pilot. Just sit back and enjoy.
Pilots use only certified and premium flying equipment from top manufacturers. Feel free to bring along a camera if you want to record your experience. Our tandem pilot will be filming from his GoPro camera anyway, and this footage is all yours after the flight.
- A typical tandem flight lasts for about 20-30 minutes
- Flight certificate and video footage from your flight on a USB
- Full safety briefing and instruction
- Equipment is provided
- Includes a BHPA 3rd party insurance.
BHPA Air Experience School, dedicated to providing excellent tandem flights to our clients within a safe and structured environment. Our team of highly skilled pilots have hundreds of hours of experience flying solo and tandem, and are all BHPA qualified Air Experience Instructors, committed to providing you the best flying experience.
Based on your location preference, and the prevailing weather conditions, we can provide tandem paragliding flights from the flying sites around South Wales, Gloucestershire, Shropshire, Westbury and Dorest.
- Paragliding is a weather dependent activity and accommodative in case of bad weather spells.
- No experience is required to fly as you will be fully briefed prior to take off.
- Weight limit 120kg
- Participants will be required to sign a declaration regarding health, insurance and fitness to fly on the day of the flight
- Age 8-80 years, Passengers below 18 years will need parental consent to fly and a signed consent from your GP if you are above 65 years, or suffer from any illness or injury that may affect you during your paraglider flight or training.
- Please advise the centre 24hrs before so that you can reschedule your flight to another convenient day.
- No refunds are available but you can transfer your booking to a friend or family to fly within 12 months.
- BHPA £20 per day is required and included in the price of your flight and you can join on the day of your flight. Your pilot will arrange this for you.
- For safety reasons, the tandem instructors reserve the right to refuse to fly with any person they consider unfit, ill prepared or improperly equipped in any way to continue his or her flight.
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothes and sports shoes with good ankle support. Although not required, covered arms and legs are preferable.
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £230.00More Info
From £235.00More Info
From £80.00More Info