Paddle Boarding in the Lake DistrictThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Paddle through incredible Lake District scenery
- Observe local wildlife and points of interest
- Finish off with paddle board headstands
- For 7 years +
- Must be of a reasonable fitness to take part
Paddle boarding is becoming more and more popular and, if you want to experience it amongst some of the most beautiful scenery of the country, then this introduction to paddle boarding in the Lake District is the perfect activity.
The instructors will give you an introduction to using a paddle board - it’s not as easy as you think! - before you launch onto the gorgeous waters of the Lake District. You will then enjoy paddling tranquilly on the lake or river as you take in the sights and sounds of this peaceful area and the local wildlife. Be prepared to get wet, though, because you’re bound to fall in once or twice and finish off with paddle board headstands or bridge jumping (optional)!
The activity lasts approximately 2 to 3 hours (dependent on group size) and there are flexible start times available.
- The activity lasts approximately 2-3 hours
- Expert instruction
- Top quality safety equipment, wetsuits
- Transport to and from Keswick Adventures HQ to the location, but this may be unavailable while lockdown restrictions are in place
Keswick Adventures runs exciting outdoor adventure activities in and around Keswick, the Lake District. With over 20 years experience, they use only the best quality equipment and carefully selected instructors who are both knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Lee Simpson set up Keswick Adventures after many years running adventure activities across the UK and Europe. They now cater for individuals, groups, families, schools, hen & stag dos and corporate groups with activities running throughout the year.
- Minimum age: 7 years old.
- Minimum group size: 2.
- Voucher valid subject to availability.
- You will need a towel, shorts and a bathing costume.
- Footwear with laces is required to be worn.
- You must be of a reasonable fitness to take part.
- Voucher valid for one use by one person
- For full Ts&Cs visit Keswick Adventures website.
LocationAddress: Unit 5, Keswick Cookery School,Sunset Hill,KeswickCA12 4RN
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £48.00More Info
From £50.00More Info
From £48.00More Info