This outstanding Owl Experience for two, Kent is a top hit with bird of prey lovers. These majestic and mystical creatures are simply awe inspiring and the opportunity to fly and handle these birds has become a 'must do' for lots of people!
The experience is very personal, with only 2-4 people attending at any one time. During the experience you will handle and fly different species of owl and have the opportunity to learn about them from our expert. Photo opportunities will be a plenty, so a camera is a must!
Please enquire before purchase if you need specific dates.
- One hour owl experience
- Handle and fly different species of owl
- Expert guides
- Only 2-4 people in a group at any one time
- Available selected days during the week and weekends
- All equipment is provided
- Please wear suitable clothing for the time of year.
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation is one of the UK's largest Bird of Prey Centres, currently home to a collection of approximately 100 raptors! It includes over 50 species, many of which are now breeding at the centre or can be seen flying in the daily demonstrations. There is also a wildlife sanctuary which houses a variety of animals including, Meerkats, African Servals, Farm Animals, Reptiles, Huskies and more!
Eagle Heights started in 1996 as a philanthropic family and friends’ organisation. It gained foundation status in 2014. Eagle Heights was founded by Alan & Sally Ames. Day to day running is now undertaken by their son Jonathan, daughter Samantha and their capable team. Jonathan and Samantha have been part of Eagle Heights from the start and have the knowledge, passion and skills to continue the Foundation for the next generation.
- Minimum age 8yrs +
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
- Available selected weekdays and weekends
- Participants must have full fitness
- All equipment is provided but please dress appropriately for the time of year