Outlander One Day Private Guided TourThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Guaranteed 5 Star Experience
- Hassle-free tour with hotel pick up/drop off
- A family business passionate about Scotland
- Outlander fans
- Beautiful day out
Collection from your Glasgow/Edinburgh accommodation at 08:00.
First stop is Hopetoun House, a grand house which was the ﬁlming location for many scenes in the Outlander series. Next visit is to Midhope Castle, that depicted Jamie’s family home. Then moving on to the incredible and fierce looking, Blackness Castle. This impressive castle represented Fort William in the Outlander series and set the scene, for when Jamie received lashes from Captain Randall and where his father died.
As you move through the tour, you’ll visit Linlithgow Palace, which was used as the infamous Wentworth Prison in Outlander. Linlithgow Palace is also the birthplace of many Scottish Royals including Mary Queen of Scots. There are fantastic photo opportunities and a stop for lunch at Stirling Castle - where a number of Scotland’s most significant historic events took place - before travelling to Doune Castle in the afternoon.
As the tour progresses, you’ll find yourself in the lovely 16th century village of Culross, which was used to portray the city of Inverness. You will then visit the quaint town of Falkland, before ending the tour at Dysart Harbour which masqueraded as a French Harbour in the series and where Claire, Jamie and Murtagh arrive in Le Havre. At 20:00, you will be dropped at your accommodation, in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
- Chauffeured Vehicle and Driver
- Personal Tour Guide
- Accommodation Pick Up/Drop Off
- Free Wifi
- 12hr Private Tours
- COMPLIMENTARY snacks, water and fruit
Lindsay’s Highland Tours are a family run business which started when our Director, Steven, wanted to help his father, George, share his lifelong passion of touring Scotland. Since then, the Lindsay family have worked tirelessly to provide a luxury experience for anyone looking to explore Scotland and make their own memories. Your tour guide and driver, George has first-hand knowledge of the splendid scenery and historical destinations that Scotland has to offer. Lindsay's Highland Tours are passionate about ensuring their guests experience a luxurious and memorable vacation and are committed to making your travel arrangements hassle free. You can stop off anywhere you wish along the tour so you can snap those important photographs! You won’t be made to stick to rigid plans or timings, as Lindsay's Highland Tours want you to see the Scotland you want to see!
- Voucher valid for 12 months
- Accommodation not included
- Any meals taken throughout the day are not included
- While the Company shall do everything reasonably possible to provide your tour itinerary and/or services as planned they reserve the right to alter itineraries or transport for whatever reason due to the variable weather conditions that can be experienced in Scotland and travel warnings of imminent danger
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £650.00More Info
From £550.00More Info
From £650.00More Info
From £750.00More Info