Kayaking on Loch Lomond lets you explore one of Scotland’s most magnificent locations from a whole new angle. You will be given a safety briefing and a basic land lesson, before heading out in your single kayak to explore the loch at your own pace.
Whether you want to explore the many islands, find hidden sandy beaches, or simply take in the incredible views from a unique vantage point, the choice is yours to enjoy your adventure just as you wish. Price is per kayak and not per person.
- One hour in twin kayak on the Loch
- For two people
- Land lesson
- Safety briefing
- Kayak and paddle(s) and buoyancy aid(s)
Wet suits are available @ £5 hire.
Loch Lomond Leisure have been operating on Loch Lomond since 2001. A full range of options available both on the water and off. You can enjoy boat and bike hire, watersports, and a range of activities including fishing, archery and hill walking tours.
- • Minimum age: 10 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
• No alcohol allowed
• Participants must complete booking form and waiver
• You must be in good health with a basic level of fitness
• You also need to have a basic swimming ability
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
• Participant must weigh less than 18 stone (114kg)
LocationAddress: Loch Lomond
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £325.00More Info
From £1,400.00More Info
From £37.00More Info