Adult Quad Biking in Stirlingshire for the complete novice rider or riders with limited previous experience. This one hour session, is suitable for all riders with up to 40 mins in the saddle, includes full kitting out with safety briefing and demonstration before being lead out by your instructor onto the farmland trails in Gartmore, Stirlingshire.
You will then have your abilities tested as you perform various obstacles, such as weaving through tyre gates and playing on the snakes and ladders challenge on a 250cc Honda Quad.
- Introduction to your bike and safety briefing
- Two Adults
- 1 hour quad biking session (with 40 minutes in the saddle)
- Expert instruction
- Clothing – overalls, helmets and gloves (Please bring boots, wellies or trainers that you don’t mind getting very mucky)
Based at Action Adventure Activities Scotland Outdoor Activity Centre on the edge of the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park we provide activities for both individuals and groups and all our activities are led by an experienced and welcoming team. We are perfect for a day out in Scotland, as we are within an hour’s drive of Glasgow and just over an hour from Edinburgh. Our extensive range of team building activities and outdoor activities for adults are ideally suited for groups of friends, Stag and Hen groups, corporate development and family days out.
- Sessions available from 1st Feb 2021 to 1 June 2021
- All sessions are run as private bookings.
- Customers stay in their own group.
- Min 4ft 6 tall
- Max rider weight 13 stone
- Winter and foul weather conditions sessions may need to be postponed
- Junior Riders use 90cc Honda quads (max rider weight 13 stone)
- Adults use 250cc Honda quads (max rider weight 18 stone)
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £135.00More Info
From £64.00More Info
From £164.00More Info