One hour junior quad biking in Stirlingshire for the intrepid & adventurous 10-15 years and must be accompanied by a participant who is 18 years+. This one hour session, is aimed at the complete novice rider, with up to 40 mins in the saddle, includes full kitting out with safety briefing and demonstration before being lead out by your instructor onto the farmland trails in Gartmore, Stirlingshire.
You will start by with an introduction to your quad bike and a safety briefing. The instructor will show you how to ride your bike in a safe and controlled manner in the arena. You will then have your abilities tested as you perform various obstacles, such as weaving through tyre gates and playing on the snakes and ladders challenge. Juniors will ride a 90cc Honda Quad and adults (16+ years) will ride a 250cc Honda Quad.
- Introduction to your bike and safety briefing
- One adult and one youth (10-15 years)
- 1 hour quad biking session (40 minutes in the saddle)
- Expert instruction
- Clothing – overalls, helmets and gloves
Outdoor Activity Centre on the edge of the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park we provide activities for both individuals and groups and all our activities are led by an experienced and welcoming team. We are perfect for a day out in Scotland, as we are within an hour’s drive of Glasgow and just over an hour from Edinburgh. Our extensive range of team building activities and outdoor activities for adults are ideally suited for groups of friends, Stag and Hen groups, corporate development and family days out.
- Sessions available all hyear round
- Min 4ft 6 tall
- Max rider weight 13 stone
- Winter and foul weather conditions sessions may need to be postponed
- Junior Riders use 90cc Honda quads (max rider weight 13 stone)
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £105.00More Info
From £164.00More Info
From £155.00More Info