This silver jewellery making one day workshop (price is per person) gives you the opportunity to design & make your own piece(s) of jewellery or to make as a unique gift for someone close to you, plus the chance to learn a new skill!
The experience is held the vendor’s workshop in the heart of the Kent countryside. With expert personal tuition, you will learn traditional silversmithing techniques including forming, sawing, sanding, filing, hammering, annealing, soldering and polishing, so you can create something completely unique to take home at the end of the workshop.
Workshops run from 10:00 to 16:00 and you can select a date that works for you – As the session is completely designed around you, you can choose to make:
- Cuff Bracelets
- Reticulated earrings of pendant
- Or anything else that you would like to try (assuming it’s possible!)
- One day workshop (up to 6 hours)
- The silver to make one piece of jewellery*
- Personal tuition in a fully equipped workshop in a delightful garden setting
- Photographs of your workshop session
- Personal Protection Equipment – apart from footwear and an apron
- Refreshments & fun
* Additional silver, brass and copper can be purchased on the day if you wish to add more or different items.
These are private workshops for between 1 and 4 people in your group (price shown is per person). So why not get some friends, family or work colleagues together and head along to this fantastic workshop.
Silver smithing is a fun day day out make a box, spoon etc.) and other jewellery making. Jewellery & Silverware – Hand crafted jewellery – For a special gift, these workshops where you can design and hand craft a silver box to your requirements. Celebrate your loved ones special day with a truly unique gift. Each graduation cap is crafted to order and presented with a silk tassel to match the university or college colour. There is the option to laser engrave with your loved one’s name, university, degree and date of graduation.
Personalised Workshop Day Experiences / Tuition – Many more options are available on request, for example, silversmithing and other jewellery making classes – private tuition and regular one on one classes.
- Practical clothing should be worn
- No long loose sleeves & no dangling jewellery
- Long hair must be tied back to avoid catching in machinery or gas flames
- No open toed shoes or high heels
- You will be required to sign a Waiver Agreement before starting the workshop
- Minimum age 18
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £60.00More Info
From £95.00More Info
From £30.00More Info