A one-day glass fusing experience with a fabulous lunch included
If you’ve never worked with glass before and want to start from the very basics, then this is the course for you. You will be shown the primary techniques involved in cutting, shaping and assembling glass, use of inclusions, how the kiln is programmed and also take a look at slumping.
- All tools, safety equipment and glass materials included
- Handouts and notes to take away
- Includes lunch and refreshments
- Runs from 10am - 4.30pm - many dates available throughout the year
Personal tuition from a professional glass artist in a beautiful rural setting
Nestled in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, the Cheshire School of Glass is an educational centre offering you a range of creative glass courses in a beautiful setting.
The team is led by Jennifer Barker, one of the UK’s leading glass artists, whose 25 years as a maker and educator will ensure your experience is both enjoyable and highly rewarding.
Whatever your level, the school offers a wide range of courses that will introduce you to new crafts, whether you’re looking for a fun day with friends or to improve your knowledge or skills
- Experience: None required
- What you’ll need: A sturdy pair of shoes (nothing open-toed)
- When does the course start and finish? A course day runs from 10am until 4.30pm unless otherwise stated
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £165.00More Info
From £70.00More Info
From £55.00More Info